[IronPython] IronPython Attribute Workaround

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Mon Jul 23 21:47:51 CEST 2007

Tim Riley wrote:
> Michael:
>
> Thanks for the reply. However when reading it my eyes glazed over. Is
> there any way you could provide a simple man like myself with some
> example code for me to peruse?

What do you want to achieve? Write the IronPython code you would like -
and I will try and provide a C# stub that you can subclass. (You will
need a C# compiler - Visual Studio Express C# is probably the most
straightforward if you are using Windows.)

Michael Foord
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/ironpython/index.shtml