[IronPython] Kamaelia and IronPython (was: Hosting IronPython 2.X in .NET app)

M. David Peterson xmlhacker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 10:44:03 CEST 2007

On 7/11/07, M. David Peterson <xmlhacker at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's a powerful analogy, for sure!  Right inline with the Smalltalk way of
> thinking about programming, something I truly appreciate.  Come to think of
> it, the combination of Vista Smalltalk/DLR[1] + IronPython + Kamaelia +
> Silverlight (once Silverlight gains support for sockets) == my mouth
> drooling with the combination of possibilities. :D

BTW, Michael: Just in case you were unaware, I should point out the fact
that there is now an OSS version of Silverlight developed by the good folks
behind the the Mono-Project.  See [1,2,3,4] for more detail.

[1] http://tirania.org/blog/archive/2007/Jun-21.html
[2] http://www.mono-project.com/Moonlight
[3] http://www.mono-project.com/MoonlightShots
[4] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRSO7p0HAIw