[IronPython] [Kamaelia-list] Hosting IronPython 2.X in .NET app

M. David Peterson xmlhacker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 00:48:15 CEST 2007

It just occurred to me that you could just as easily use IronPython
Community Edition r6 (based on IP 1.1) as the IP2.0 features shouldn't be
required to test for compatibility.

With the above in mind,

svn co http://extf.googlecode.com/svn/vendor/IPCE-r6/
cd IPCE-r6
mono ipy.exe -X:TabCompletion -X:ColorfulConsole

results in the following,

IronPython 1.1 (1.1) on .NET 2.0.50727.42
> Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Which I believe is a good sign ;-)

I'll add Kamaelia to the same repository folder now and see where that
leaves things.