[IronPython] Hosting IronPython 2.X in .NET app

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Tue Jul 10 21:31:10 CEST 2007

That’s our goal but unfortunately there isn’t really much new in there yet (from 1.1 w/ -X:Python25).  We have changed the default to having the v2.5 features enabled now and no longer have a mode which runs as 2.4.

Major things we know we still have to do include yield expressions (sorry, there’s probably a technical term for them) and switching to new-style classes for exceptions.  There’s also a lot of random new functions added we don’t yet have.