[IronPython] CodePlex downloader

Sanghyeon Seo sanxiyn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 12:54:56 CET 2007

I did a minimal fix to my CodePlex downloader, in order to cope with
changed Source Code tab layout and new CodePlex URL scheme.

https://fepy.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/fepy/trunk/util/codeplex.py

Usage:

mkdir ProjectName
# download the latest source code to the created directory (this is
the first time only)
python codeplex.py ProjectName

The last line will scrap HTML and download new versions when available.

This can be used to track the latest changes from Microsoft team, by
those who don't have direct access to the source code repository. I
have used this script since June 2006 to track IronPython and
Phalanger.

--
Seo Sanghyeon