[IronPython] Better source code access?

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 13 17:45:10 CET 2007

We did talk to the CodePlex team and it turns out that they consciously impose this limitation. Only the members of the Contributor/Developer group have access to the server via the Team Explorer. Since we talked to them last, we haven't heard any update on this so I presume this limitation has not gone away and probably won't in the foreseeable future.

Please accept our apologies,

Martin