[IronPython] IronPython Studio

Tom Clark twclark at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 11 23:28:54 CET 2007

I had the same problem.  I figured out that after installing the
redistributable, you must go to the folder on your hard drive (on mine it
is: C:\VS 2008 Shell Redist\Isolated Mode) once there, run:
vs_shell_isolated_enu.exe.
That actually installs the runtime on your PC.  Then the IronPython Studio
.msi will detect it.

Tom Clark