[IronPython] TypeError: integer expected occurs when __getitem__ is called

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri Aug 10 18:07:31 CEST 2007

Do you know what type of object is being indexed and what the index type is (what's happening on line 89 in tag.py)?  You could also run with the -X:ExceptionDetail command line option and then we'd know where on the .NET side of things this exception is coming from.

Although I doubt this will help you might want to try running against the 2.4 standard libraries.  Our 2.5 support is still incomplete and there are things the 2.5 std lib depends upon which we don't have implemented.  You could also see if the bug repros on v1.1 of IronPython as it could be a regression in the 2.0 tree.