[IronPython] C# and IronPython

sms rku smsrku.2002 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 07:04:54 CEST 2007

Thanks Dino,
In similar lines, I can also call functions from assembly, I guess...

I have read some articles related to CodeDom, using which we can compile and
run code(C# or VB.NET) at runtime.
Which one of these two (using CodeDom OR using IronPython) is the better
approach if the requirement is to
     1. Use loops like for, while  etc -i,e call methods in a loop in the
script
     2. use script occasionally, that means scripting is not the feature
that is used regularly by the user of the application

-Thanks
sms