[IronPython] Declare a class in Python and use it in .net

Ori oorrii at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 19:28:16 CEST 2007

How can I do what I asked using delegate? I have to inherit from a class,
override a method and return an object. I guess I can manage with returning
a delegate that execute the overriden method - but it is important to me
that the metod will be a part of a class because the code has calls to other
class properties and methods.