[IronPython] Some questions about Iron-Python

Ori oorrii at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 14:07:34 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm new to IronPython and I have a few qusetions:
1. Is there an option to add a context object to the compiled module (so all
properties and methods from the object will be accesible)
2. Can a python class inherit from a class located in some referenced .net
assembly?
3. Can I save compiled code in memory and use it to evaluate code multiple
times? I've seen there is a CompiledCode object but I saw only an Execute
method.

Thanks,
Ori