[IronPython] Sharing state between embedded PythonEngines

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Wed Apr 11 21:39:32 CEST 2007

Chris Stoy wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I’m working on embedding IronPython in a C# application and would like
> to have a single, global module where I expose my objects and run
> scripts, and have multiple views into that state.

That is certainly possible - but I'm not sure how easy it will be to
have multiple *consoles*.

Creating a custom control which receives input and displays the result
in a window. (Sharing a single context behind the scenes...)

Is using consoles as your view, central to your application ?

Michael
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/ironpython/index.shtml