[IronPython] Setting Recursion Limit On Embedded PythonEngine

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Thu Apr 5 23:58:04 CEST 2007

Yep, this another is one of those spots where the engine isolation falls down :(.  Unfortunately this one is currently by design.  SystemState not being a real module was done to better support multiple engines as well.  We probably won't fix that in v1.x but maybe in v2.x it could become a normal module.