[IronPython] j-interop

M. David Peterson xmlhacker at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 13:32:41 CEST 2006

I've been working with IKVM.NET for 2 1/2 years, about half of that time
fairly intimately.  It works, works well, and works just as well on Mono as
it does on Windows.  Jeroen (IKVM developer) is a Mono contributor, and has
always been concious of ensuring each release works equally as well on Mono
and MS.NET.

If you have any specific questions, this is definitely one area I can help
with.

On 9/16/06, Sanghyeon Seo <sanxiyn at gmail.com> wrote:

> This may be of interest if you want COM access on non-Windows platforms.
> http://j-interop.sourceforge.net/
>
> With IKVM.NET, you can use any pure Java libraries on .NET. I will
> investigate how this combination would work on Mono when I got some
> time...
>
> IKVM.NET: http://www.ikvm.net/
>
> --
> Seo Sanghyeon