[IronPython] Passing Arguments in hosted enviroment

Bernd Rössl broessl at gmc.li
Mon Sep 11 21:02:22 CEST 2006

Hey David, thanks for your help.

Passing the args to a session dependend context seams to be not as abstract
as i thought...i will do so.

I think i can't pass on 'ExecuteFile' because there are a lot of different
scripts that can be edited during runtime. This scripts
aren't simple methods (currently they are) which can be realized in a lambda
function. They could be quite complex.

But i agree to prefere precompiled stuff to execute. Doesn't IronPython
handles this out of the box like CPython?

Bernd