[IronPython] Direct3D demo

Leaf Garland leafgarland+ironpython at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 13:09:18 CET 2006

I'm guessing that any pure .Net assembly compatible with the .Net
Compact Framework (which the Xbox360 framework is based on) will be
acceptable on the Xbox but the deployment will need to be done via VC#
Express.

The .Net Compact Framework compatability is a problem for IronPython
because of the lack of code generation facilities
(System.Reflection.Emit etc.).

Obviously this is not a problem for Xna on Windows.

Cheers,
Leaf.