[IronPython] register module with an IronPython engine

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Wed Oct 25 20:43:53 CEST 2006

You can apply the PythonModule to your assembly specifying the type that corresponds with the module type.  In 1.0.1 our site.py will load any DLLs in the "DLLs" directory and the module will be available for you to import.  The type that PythonModule references should be a static type (no instance members).