[IronPython] S3, boto, and strftime with %X

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Mon Oct 16 19:20:03 CEST 2006

Thanks for the bug report.  I've opened bug # 4429 (http://www.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython&WorkItemId=4429).

Time/datetime have been a bit of a bug farm so there'll probably be a small amount of general cleanup here for 1.1.  We fixed a couple of bugs there for 1.01, and I would have liked to have done more, but it would have just been too destabilizing.  We'll try and get this one in 1.1 plus some other fixes for better compatibility.