[IronPython] No module named Exception - unresolved still

Blesson Varghese blssnvarghese at yahoo.co.in
Fri Nov 24 12:30:51 CET 2006

No I am trying to load some other .NET dll's. These dll's are related to some devices, on the project that I am working on.
  Though I load the assemblies and they get loaded without any exceptions. I cannot run a command like :
  from <modulename> import *
It throws exception No module named <modulename.

Michael Foord <fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk> wrote:
  Blesson Varghese wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks a lot for the previous help.
> Again getting into some other trouble. I have loaded a few dll's from
> a directory using Reflection. Once I have loaded the dll's (the
> assemblies), then I should be able to use its components in the
> IronPython script. But even after loading the dll's an exception like
> No module named rises.
>
> Could you please suggest me some help.
Having added the reference you *then* need to import them.

E.g.

import clr
clr.AddReference('System.Windows.Forms')

import System.Windows.Forms

HTH

Fuzzyman