[IronPython] Is there any IronPython or CPython lib for CVS?

Mark Rees mark.john.rees at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 12:43:16 CET 2006

I google'd as Sanghyeon said, and the first link pointed me to this:

http://rhaptos.org/downloads/python/pycvs/

>From the README.txt

"pycvs is a python module that wraps the command-line cvs executable."

You asked for an IronPython or CPython library for cvs. It is CPython only
as it uses the popen2 module but I think it's what you are after.

Of course if someone wants to create a popen2 module for IronPython, I am
sure  Sanghyeon would include it as part of fepy and then pycvs would be
suitable for IronPython.

Mark