[IronPython] socket for IronPython update

M. David Peterson xmlhacker at gmail.com
Tue May 2 20:37:03 CEST 2006

Cool :)  Sylvain, as mentioned in IM, my lack of experience with Python
keeps me from getting too involved with bug reporting on this list as I'm
never quite sure if its my lack of experience with Python, or an actual
bug.  I'd rather not learn how to program in Python by making a fool of
myself first (if that makes sense :)

On the flip side, I can help quite a bit in developing things from the
C#/.NET side, but as mentioned in the initial email, I just need to know
where and what that is...

Between the two of you (Seo, and yourself) I'll look forward to
understanding where I can help from the above regard. :)

--
<M:D/>

M. David Peterson
http://www.xsltblog.com/