[IronPython] IronPython on the .NET Compact Framework

Sriram Krishnan sriramk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 19:32:04 CEST 2006

If I remember, the root issue is that NetCF does not support LCG or
anything in Reflection.Emit that IronPython depends on.

Here's a suggestion - Rotor 2.0 has just shipped with the source for
both of the above. It might be an interesting experiment to try and
graft out the parts of LCG/Reflection.Emit from Rotor and port
IronPython to NetCF.

Since I work in the Visual Studio for Devices team, I have a vested
interested in seeing this work :)

--
Sriram