[IronPython] When does data binding occur?

J. Merrill jvm_cop at spamcop.net
Thu Jul 27 00:20:45 CEST 2006

Oops, my bad.  DataBind is apparently only available in ASP.Net apps.  There, it makes the data binding happen when you want it to (in the page processing model); in Windows Forms apps, I knew it happens by itself -- but I thought you could get it to happen earlier, as you seemed to need, by calling it (on the DataGridView).

At 02:10 PM 7/26/2006, jeff sacksteder wrote
>Do you call DataBind ?
>

>No, Call it on what? The Datagridview?

J. Merrill / Analytical Software Corp