[IronPython] ImportError: No module named parser

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Tue Jul 25 17:53:35 CEST 2006

Well, it's only a problem if you need the parser module :)  I've opened CodePlex work item 1347 for this - http://www.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython&WorkItemId=1347 - it'll have to wait until after 1.0 at this point though because we're too close to the 1.0 release.  We've also had a similar request for better quality checking tools support which rely on the parser module so this is starting to look more compelling.  Thanks for reporting this.