[IronPython] IronPython Console on Unix.

John Tobler john.tobler.associates at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 23:31:52 CEST 2006

> Just to get your Unix input on this: Would us checking
Environment.OSVersion.Platform
> and switch from Ctrl-Z to Ctrl-D for Unix sound ok to you?  The reason I
ask is we don't
> have Environment.EndOfFileDescriptor :).

Considering that CTRL-Z has indicated an exit from Python Consoles on all
platforms, including Windows, for about as long as anyone can remember, it
seems a bit presumptious of the IronPython community to make such a drastic
change so cavalierly!  My vote?  NO!

John Tobler

-----