[IronPython] Ironpython.com & Mailing List Archive

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sat Jul 22 19:57:24 CEST 2006

The google groups web interface works (it is receiving email).

Posting only works if the person posting is subscribed - so at least no
increase in spam. I've amended the group description to include details
of how to subscribe in the group subscription. Perhaps it would be
better if I made the group 'read-only' ?

Michael