[IronPython] site.py discrepancy

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Wed Jul 5 18:50:49 CEST 2006

Thanks for the bug report!  I've opened this on CodePlex as bug 778 - http://www.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython&WorkItemId=778 - I've tentatively opened it against 1.0 RC, but I've left the priority low as I'm not sure what the possible underlying issue is here, or how risky the change may be.

As for the copy & paste functionality this all comes from the Windows console, and it's off by default, and is enabled on a per-app basis.  If you right click the menu bar, select Properties, go to Options, and Check Quick Edit you'll get this for your IP Consoles as well (and then choose save when you're done).  You may also want to set the layout to be a more sane set of options while you're there as well J.