[IronPython] Request for Info

Bruce Christensen t-bruch at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 3 19:18:14 CEST 2006

I don't know of any tools or documentation written specifically for
people converting from batch files to Python scripts. However, there are
a number of useful references available for getting started with Python.
Once you have a basic understanding of Python, the conversion will
(hopefully) be pretty straightforward.

For getting started with Python, take a look at the Python Tutorial at
http://docs.python.org/tut/. You may find sections 1-4, 7, and 10
particularly helpful for converting batch files. Other references are
available at http://www.python.org/doc/.

--Bruce