[IronPython] Fwd: Where to share a script / executables (again)

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:23:48 CET 2006

Hi, Dino!  Thank you!  I got the Beta 2, remembered (after a fumble)
to copy IronPython.dll into the directory with my source, ran
IronPythonConsole cleanPath.py, and got a perfectly working
executable.  Hooray!

As for where to share it, I took a look at the GotDotNet "User
Samples" area.  I tried to post there, but under "languages", they
have no checkbox for IronPython.  I submitted this as feedback to
GotDotNet, and they replied that they plan to add IronPython as an
option soon.  Another hooray!  Though, since they didn't define
"soon",. I do wish I knew a place to post in the meantime.

--
- Catherine
http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com/