[IronPython] Procedure for Posting Bugs

Devin Ganger DevinG at 3sharp.com
Fri Jan 20 23:08:11 CET 2006

Is there any way to have the bug tracker automatically post new bug
reports here with a [BUG] tag in the subject (for filtering) -- that way
folks can DTRT by posting to the bug tracker, but those who want to see
the reports get them in their mailbox?

Devin L. Ganger                    Email: deving at 3sharp.com
3Sharp LLC                         Phone: 425.882.1032 x 109
15311 NE 90th Street                Cell: 425.239.2575
Redmond, WA  98052                   Fax: 425.702.8455
(e)Mail Insecurity: http://blogs.3sharp.com/blog/deving/