[IronPython] Procedure for Posting Bugs

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Fri Jan 20 18:44:26 CET 2006

Posting the bug on GotDotNet into the bug tracker is a great way to let us know. We monitor the bug tracker continuously for new issues. Another, equally valid, way is to send an email to this discussion alias. That way, the community will also become aware of the problem and we can follow-through discussing workarounds.

Martin