[IronPython] IronPython related jobs and internships at Microsoft

Jim Hugunin jimhug at exchange.microsoft.com
Thu Jan 5 22:26:00 CET 2006

If you'd like to work with us on IronPython and the underlying runtime support for dynamic languages that makes it possible, we have a few positions available.  We're looking for one developer, one program manager, one tester and at least one summer intern.  See my blog for links to a little more information.
    http://blogs.msdn.com/hugunin/archive/2006/01/05/509812.aspx

If you're interested, please send me (not the list!) email that clearly explains why you'd be the best choice for one of these jobs and attach a current resume.

Thanks - Jim