[IronPython] IP Tutorial Error

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Tue Jan 3 18:35:12 CET 2006

clr.AddReferenceToFile doesn't return any value. It only adds reference to the .NET assembly. The assembly will then show up in clr.References tuple.
The way to use the clr.AddReference is the same as the former sys.LoadAssembly*:

>>> clr.AddReferenceToFile("csextend.dll")
>>> import Simple
>>> Simple(10)

Martin