[IronPython] Avalon tutorial

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 2 23:05:35 CET 2006

As for the winforms tutorial, I suspect you are forgetting to do "import winforms". However, the winforms.py refers to an old namespace IronPython.Objects that was renamed to IronPython.Runtime After making the change, all works fine.

The Avalon works just fine, as far as I can tell. However there were significant changes in Avalon in the last CTP so it may be versioning/setup problem.

I hope this helps
Martin