[IronPython] Beta 3 - thanks!

Giles Thomas giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
Thu Feb 16 21:32:07 CET 2006

I'd just like to post a big "thanks!" to the IronPython team for Beta 3.

It took us just 20 minutes to move our software over, including the
removal of a couple of kludges we'd put in for the now-fixed problem
with bound methods as event listeners.  And the result is that our full
unit test suite, which previously took about 5 minutes to run, is
complete within 1m20s.  Not having the .exes and .pdbs cluttering up the
code tree is also a big plus.

Perhaps those weren't the most important points addressed in this
release, but they are very much appreciated here :-)

Cheers,

Giles
--
Giles Thomas