[IronPython] FW: how to debug pthon script in IronPython

Shawn Farkas Shawn.Farkas at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 14 02:04:23 CET 2006

The C# source code to the MDbg debugger is available here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=38449a42-6b7a-4e28-80ce-c55645ab1310&displaylang=en .  Mike Stall often blogs about this set of code, you can find the archive of his posts here: http://blogs.msdn.com/jmstall/archive/category/7394.aspx.

-Shawn