[IronPython] Slicing an array

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri Feb 3 23:30:39 CET 2006

Jim, Martin and I discussed this today and we're looking at providing some array creation functionality via the clr module.  This will be different from jarray in that you'll be able to use the raw CLR arrays w/o a wrapper.  We would then make slicing work on arrays by making them appear as though they were sliceable - no wrapper object necessary.

I'll reply again when we have a better estimate of when this will show up.