[IronPython] 1.1 schedule?

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Sat Dec 2 02:41:04 CET 2006

I believe our current thinking is that 1.1 Alpha will actually be sometime next week.  That will include most of new functionality that we have written for 1.1 along with some bug fixing work that we've done (these changes are all currently on CodePlex today in source form).

Then we'll ship 1.1 Beta sometime early-ish next year which will mainly be bug fixing on top of 1.1 Alpha possibly with some small features that we didn't get to for Alpha.

I'll update the release date.