[IronPython] exe version and icon?

hardcoded.software at gmail.com hardcoded.software at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 12:40:42 CEST 2006

import sys
from IronPython.Hosting import PythonCompiler
from System.Reflection.Emit import PEFileKinds

from System.Collections.Generic import List
sources = List[str]()

for file in sys.argv[1:-1]:
    sources.Add(file)
exename = sys.argv[-1]

compiler = PythonCompiler(sources, exename)
compiler.MainFile = sys.argv[1]
compiler.TargetKind = PEFileKinds.WindowApplication
compiler.IncludeDebugInformation = False
compiler.Compile()