[IronPython] Final release packaging

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Thu Aug 31 08:30:02 CEST 2006

What flame war?

As for integration with VS, MSI would be the only packaging I would
expect (read:  that I know of) for that.

For language development, the priorities which are unavoidable start
with quality of the language itself.  Without it, there is no need to
package anything.  I don't know anybody who would disagree with that
sentiment.

-----

Keith J. Farmer

kfarmer at thuban.org