[IronPython] if __name__ == '__main__' broken in RC2?

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Wed Aug 30 17:48:33 CEST 2006

We haven't had any other reports of issues like this so we'll need some more details.

Are you creating a module named __main__ ?  (the console creates an engine named __main__, but if you're using the engine directly we never create a __main__ module for you).  How is it not evaluating properly?  Are we thinking we're in main or not in main?