[IronPython] Final release packaging

fabio.pliger fabio.pliger at siavr.it
Wed Aug 30 08:59:29 CEST 2006

I think that exchanging info about IDE, editor, or debugger people use could
be really useful! So, can we do it here? If don't, can you please fw them to
my email too?

Personally, sometimes, i try to use VS SDK, but i have lots of indentation
issues in the editor, intellisense is still a dream and the debugger don't
work as i think it should... ( hope all those things could be fixed in the
near future... and IP definitelly full integrated in VS 20XX ... (is it
possible or just a dream? :) ))). Sometimes i use eclipse pydev or wing IDE
for editing...

cheers