[IronPython] Zlib

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri Aug 25 18:01:19 CEST 2006

I've opened bug #2590 (http://www.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython&WorkItemId=2590) to track this.  We have another compression request bug already (PEP 273 zip archive module support) and these two would go hand-in-hand.  No ETA on when we'd get to this though, but most likely sooner than supporting pyd's :).