[IronPython] very strange dictionnary bug

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri Aug 18 17:13:08 CEST 2006

I haven't seen anything like this before... But I have a couple of questions:  Are the keys always strings when it repros?  And is the dictionary always created using the {} syntax?

I ask because we have a lot of different dictionary implementations, or there could be a bug where we have different instances of some basic object that are hashing differently for some reason (although given the code below, that seems strange).