[IronPython] Bug of big integer manipulation

HEMMI, Shigeru textdirected at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 10:37:48 CEST 2006

Thanks for the answer.

I was able to take a log with  -X:ExceptionDetail, but since Japanese,
log file includes Japanse characters; I removed them by hand. I was
not able to which numbers were involved. The log file is attached.

Please note that there are two problems; one is "ValueError: value too
big" problem which we do not encounter with CPython. The other is an
infinite loop bug.

Please also note that NZMATH is pure python, having simple module
structure and we will be able to duplicate the problem if you download
it.

Best regards,