[IronPython] Problem: AllowDrop = True --> DragDrop registration failed

John Lam jlam at iunknown.com
Fri Nov 18 16:51:18 CET 2005

This is the same problem that I have with my Ruby <-> CLR bridge. The way I "solve" this problem is through a wrapper for the ruby.exe interpreter - winruby.exe that will instruct my bridge to turn on COM the right way. In my case, the CLR isn't loaded until my bridge is loaded, so I can initialize the CLR via an unmanaged shim prior to hoisting the CLR into memory.

-John
http://www.iunknown.com