[IronPython] importing os module

Liam Clarke ml.cyresse at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 08:50:28 CET 2005

Ah pity. Anyone know of a .NET variant on the various popens()? I
understand that CPython nt module uses the Win32 API to create pipes,
but most .NET code I can find requires both processes to be running on
the CLR and to manually connect to the pipe, which limits the
versatility somewhat. I'm not sure how the CPython does it, as I'm not
very good with C.

Unless... just a question for anyone who might know the answer, are
System.Console.In and Out per process, or shared across? i.e. Will
redirecting In in one process redirect in another?

Regards,

Liam Clarke