[IronPython] StringIO???

Wed May 18 00:02:10 CEST 2005

Martin,

I think that while fixing the 'assemblies in the same directory' bug, a new
critter may have been introduced...

StringIO used to work in IP-0.7.4, now using IP.0.7.5 I see the following
trackback..

IronPython 0.7.5 on .NET 2.0.40607.42
>>> import StringIO
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Boolean
System.Collections.Gen
eric.IDictionary`2.TryGetValue(!0, !1 ByRef)'.
at IronPython.Objects.Importer.TryGetExistingModule(String fullName, Object&
ret)
at IronPython.Objects.Importer.Import(PythonModule mod, String fullName,
List
from)
at IronPython.Objects.Ops.Import(PythonModule mod, String fullName)
at input_0.Run(Frame frame)
at IronPython.Hosting.PythonEngine.DoOneInteractive(Frame topFrame)
at IronPython.Hosting.PythonEngine.RunInteractive()