[IronPython] Ironpython 0.7 released!

Burning KarmaSlave at MyRealBox.com
Tue Mar 29 05:10:39 CEST 2005

I am afraid we have arrived at a misunderstanding: I do not "miss" the
point; I realize and understand it fully. However, I am not subject to
the whims of 'the name is stupid, thus, the product is stupid' so I tend
to try and reflect the technical aspects and their valued merits or
disadvantages, as I am not a politician and care little for the whole
mud-slinging about something as trivial as a name or brand.

Thank you for your understanding, and I hope this clears things up. ;)