[IronPython] Cannot run executable

Martin Maly martmaly at exchange.microsoft.com
Tue Jun 7 23:50:58 CEST 2005

The reason you get the error message is that we do not set an entry
point on the generated assemblies.
This was recently removed as part of the reload() implementation. We are
going to add it back in 0.7.6 as a short-term solution. The long term
solution - a full-fledged compilation of python sources into .Net
executables - is something we are looking into for the future.

Martin